You have to think about the standard of materials in choosing specs for your business cards. Thick cardstocks square measure a lot of sturdy than flimsy papers and shiny end includes a completely different impact on your style compared to matte. scan on to understand careful variations among card thickness and coating.
- 12pt. Cardstock – medium weight cardstock with a gloss finish on the one side and uncoated on the reverse side
- 13pt. Cardstock – recycled cardstocks are this thick; and usually uncoated
- 14pt. Cardstock – the most common cardstock used for business cards. It’s a sturdy material that can withstand constant handling and it’s not very thick to keep in wallets or cardholders
- 16pt. Cardstock – slightly thicker than the 14pt and more heavy duty
- 17pt. Cardstock – thickest cardstock commonly offered by printing companies